Monday, January 9, 2012

Dr. Charles Bamforth

Hey everyone. One of my all time favorites in the craft beer world is Dr. Bamforth of the Brewing Science program at UC Davis. He is a wealth of knowledge, and an interesting guy as well. I have heard him interviewed a few times, and he is alway informative and enjoyable.

A fellow homebrew made me aware of a free webinar that you can take part in on Thursday March 15 from 2:00-3:00pm ET. The site says he will cover: I just registered today.

What You Will Learn
  • Why malt makes such a difference for beer and how brewers secure the best malt
  • Why “adjunct” is usually not a dirty word.
  • How to achieve product diversity with hop materials
  • When and why yeast makes a difference
  • How water is acquired, conserved and replenished
  • And much more…
I just registered today. If it seems like something you are in to, check it out with the link below!

More Advanced Beer and Brewing –Tips, Tricks, and Tidbits You Wish You Knew - Dr. Charles Bamforth

Drink good beer with good people!

Twitter: @adammmills

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading an E-book on my wife's kindle by him right now. Going to have to check this out for sure.

    ReplyDelete